PC31 – Pronto Networks – Gigabit 802.11ac 4G LTE Router
802.11AC 4G LTE POE Enabled Router with Gigabit Ports and Automatic Failover
PC31 is a 4G LTE WiFi router / Gateway built for primary access, M2M, and failover connectivity. It is outfitted with 3 Gigabit LAN ports & 1 WAN 802.3af POE port, 802.11AC WiFi, Wide Area Network 4G LTE for wireless access, and a USB 2.0 data interface. Built to last, the robust metal casing offers excellent anti-interference performance.
Pronto Networks PC31’s flexible technology supports best-in-class embedded 4G module with Qualcomm chipset to deliver connectivity through carriers such as AT&T, T-Mobile across LTE, WCDMA, and CDMA.
Manage and configure your Wi-Fi while on the go. The PC31 Router comes cloud-enabled and provides easy visibility of your Wi-Fi network from an intuitive web interface. Remain in control of your network with SMS and email alerts for predefined events, monitor and update network policies and integrate monetization services. Do all this and more without any need for expensive controllers or dedicated onsite technical staff. No games, just superior Wi-Fi.
- 802.11AC WiFi for faster, smoother streaming and gaming
- 3 Gigabit LAN ports and 1 WAN 802.3af POE port for wired devices Wide Area Network
- 4G LTE for wireless access
- Automatic failover for uninterrupted connectivity
- Robust metal casing offers excellent anti-interference performance
- Supports best-in-class embedded 4G module with Qualcomm chipset
- Cloud based Monitoring and Management
- Zero Touch Configuration and deployment
- One USB 2.0 Port for additional modem
- One SIM card slot support 4G LTE connection
- Powered by 12V power supply or 802.3af POE
Pay only for data consumed in a month. No need to guess your data cost and commit to monthly minimums
Managing many 4G LTE Terminals or Routers Use a master account to manage all SIMs with single bill
Have a total control on when to enable, disable or pause data service. Perfect for occasional use, RVs, Airbnb and IOT Devices