Pronto Networks respects Your privacy and Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Pronto Networks. The use of the Internet pages of the Pronto Networks is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if our customer wants to use special enterprise services via our portal, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the Pronto Networks. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the system responsible for the processing.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may automatically collect and process following data about you:
- Personal information, such as name, email address, date of birth, gender and social media account details (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) , details of your visit, frequency of visit, duration of visit, browser type, device type, operating system, that you provide by registering for guest Wifi services.
- Any information that your browser sends when you visit our service is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- The website from which an accessing system reaches our website
- Some of the information may comprise personal data, i.e data which may lead to your identification (“Personal Data”). Personal Data shall only be collected and used by us for the purpose of registering you as a User of the Service and for other purposes which are permitted under the laws of a specific country.
- Additionally with your consent, the Personal Data will be collected by us on behalf of the Venue Owner for the marketing and promotional activities of the Venue Owner. The promotional material may be sent to you at the e-mail address provided by you. You may subsequently withdraw your consent by unsubscribing.
- When you carry your device (with its Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth function enabled) into a venue where our Customers are using our Platform, our Platform collects your actual geographic position and Media Access Control (MAC) address. The data is collected from WiFi access points at the location and shared to Pronto Networks by the applications managing these access points.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION AND WHO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH
The personal data provided by you would be used in conjunction with our terms and conditions of the service agreed by you before accessing our service.
Processing of personal data is our legitimate business interest to provide you the best product and services in a more secure way. That includes:
- The information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our websites and services, so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (e.g., by personalizing the content you see).
- We collect and aggregate only anonymous data from your device into reports we prepare on behalf of our Customers. These reports are used by our Customers for varied purposes, such as to improve venue layouts, determine the timing for promotions and sales, measure the effects of advertising, and set staffing levels and venue hours.
- We also collect the location data of your device to keep track of your visits to the venues of our Customers; this information helps us and our Customers to improve your experience in case you opt-in to receive promotional communications, by allowing sending you a tailored communication also based on your visits and behaviors.
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests, and provide better technical support.
- When our Customers operate our Platform on their own, we do not obtain your information and our Customers decide whom they share your information with. Therefore, please review their privacy policies.
- We also contract with qualified, respected third-party service providers, such as virtual hosting infrastructure providers (e.g. Amazon Web Services), to host our servers and databases and to provide other services to us. We request that our service providers agree not to access or use any information they may have access to while providing services to Pronto Networks other than as specified by us and for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
The cookies implemented at our website are of three different types. The first type of cookie is permanently stored on your device and is used by Pronto Networks in order to improve your user experience. This includes the ability for us to adjust the portal in accordance with your preferences, choices and interests. The other type of cookie is a so-called session cookie that is used by Pronto Networks to identify you during the time you are visiting the portal. This cookie is subsequently erased when you shut down your web browser. Analytics and Profiling Cookies, which help us to analyze Your use of the Website in order to improve it and to tailor Your user experience within the Website to Your needs.
- Analysis of how the portal is used by its visitors.
- To personalize our content and our marketing towards you.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- If you share pages with social networks like Facebook, their own cookies will be set.
- To track your visits and the pages viewed on the site in order to help us understand how the site is used.
- Our system also sets cookies to collect information and better understand where visitors come from, what area of our site they like best and some of their behaviors on our site.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the safety and security of the information we collect and store. Once information is received, we generally encrypt it as it passes between our internal services, and also encrypt it at rest. We also take steps, like employing firewalls and authentication, to safeguard your information and prevent unauthorized access to it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data across the internet is not completely secure. While We do Our best to try to protect the security of your information, We cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will not occur while data is being transferred.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will only be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected as outlined in this privacy statement and for the purpose of satisfying our business (accounting and reporting) or legal requirements, but also to properly resolve disputes or to troubleshoot problems.
When our Customers operate our Platform on their own, they decide how long your information will be retained, thus you are advised to review their privacy policies.
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing..
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
We hope this AUP is helpful in clarifying your obligations as responsible members of the Internet. Any complaints about your rights, please contact us by email at support@ Pronto Networks.com or telephone at 1-888-997-4223. You also may write to us at Pronto Networks, Inc., 1966 Tice Valley Blvd #411, Walnut Creek, CA 94549.