Multiple Solutions, One Platform
The UniFi OSS provides a tightly integrated platform that enables plug-n-play provisioning of edge devices, real-time authentication, subscriber management, billing mediation, customer care, roaming settlement and network management, all in a single platform for optimal efficiency.
Deployed at the NOC, this includes:
- Customer Registration Portal Server
- Prepaid Card Generation Engine and Management
- Multiple Authentication Modules (RADIUS, LDAP, etc.)
- Oracle 10G Database Server
- Other load balancers, servers, etc. for redundant architectures
- Carrier Scale Redhat Linux AS 4.0 deployment
- Optional Modules include:– Software Gateways Modules to other Authentication Systems, etc.
– Service Assurance Modules
Pronto Managed Services Platform
- Pronto UniFi OSS hosted at Pronto NOC
- A layered architecture to support multiple Wireless ISPs on a single OSS
– Each WISP supports a logical hierarchy of unlimited number of Franchises, Locations
- Integration with Verisign Payment Gateway for online transactions
- Extensive customization per WISP
– Customer registration portals, customer service, network monitoring applications, etc.
- WISP Support Center Personnel
- Help Desk for Subscribers and other Ad-hoc Users
Pronto Service Controllers and/or Pronto Service Gateways
Provides Service Control on per user/ subscriber basis to provide access control functions that can be integrated with other content control capabilities. The PSG resides on a enterprise Linux server. A single PSG can support upto 2000 concurrent users. The smaller PSC supports 75 concurrent users, and has a built-in 802.11b/g radio, to support smaller locations.
Pronto Professional Services Team
- Installation and Commissioning Services
- Project Management and Project Planning Services
- Customization and Network Operations Services
Pronto Business Model Options
As part of its Managed Services Platform (MSP), Pronto offers a complete service management solution for WiFi networks. This includes turnkey billing and service provisioning capabilities. The MSP service pricing includes the following components.
- MSP fee on per PSC/PSG element basis – This is a per node monthly fee
- Revenue Sharing with WISP
- MSP contracts, designed for a Build-Operate model, are typically for a year (6 month minimum), with transition plans provided to service providers that desire A Build-Operate-Transfer model
- Additional Setup and Customization fees, as applicable
- Help Desk Fee (optional) – A predefined amount per month includes a minimum number of customer support calls. Additional calls are billed in arrears.
Pronto Network’s OSS
Try Pronto Network’s Industry leading OSS