Wireless broadband access can also be a revenue generator for a city and can be carved out for various user groups, including public safety officials and city employees as well as for the general community. Pronto’s UniFi technology stack includes carrier grade APs, complete OSS/BSS to advanced monetization services. Everything a metro needs to launch a successful network.
Let’s UniFi Metros
Pronto’s UniFi Metro module, an extension to the UniFi OSS Platform, can help municipalities manage complex metro networks. UniFi Metro has been deployed in dozens of high-profile cities across the U.S.,helping them provide secure, broadband access to all constituencies while generating revenue.
Pronto Metro OSS
Scale your metro deployment with features like:
– Support for ‘mixed use’ networks and public safety applications
– Per subscriber-based QoS & ‘Drinking Fountain’ model support
– Access control for various user groups
– Zero client configuration
– Brandable hotspots within a hot zone
– Virtual community bulletin boards
– Virtual Network Operator (VNO) ready
MetroZone Pilot Pack
Pronto Networks offers a focused, turnkey pilot program, which is an end-to-end solution for cities that want to cost-effectively deploy Wi-Fi. The solution is pre-packaged with all the essential features required for a metro-scale deployment thus enabling municipalities to safely validate benefits and refine solutions prior to wide-scale deployment.
Check Out UniFi Metro Solution